Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version).mp3

Posted by ,
Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version)
Download Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) below is free from stafaremix . Download Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) below is the copyright / proprietary rights of the author, artist, and music label in question. available on this site is for promotional and evaluation purposes only. all the song files on this site we do not store in our database, but we found in various media search engine Google, 4shared, Youtube, Etc.

Free Download Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version).mp3

Duration : 03:36 | Download Video .
Download Audio Format Mp3
Alternatif Mp3 Download Link
Download Mp3 - [Server 1]
Download Mp3 - [Server 2]
Video Info
Britney Spears' official music video for 'Boys'. Click to listen to Britney Spears on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BritneySpot?IQid=BritneyBo As featured on Britney (Deluxe Version). Click to buy the track or album via iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BritneyBritiTunes?IQid=BritneyBo Google Play: http://smarturl.it/BritneyBoysPlayIQid=BritneyBo Amazon: http://smarturl.it/BritneyBritAmz?IQid=BritneyBo More from Britney Spears Make Me... Ft. G Eazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etfJCm0nfr4 Criminal: https://youtu.be/s6b33PTbGxk I Wanna Go: https://youtu.be/T-sxSd1uwoU Hold It Against Me: https://youtu.be/-Edv8Onsrgg Follow Britney Spears Website: http://www.britneyspears.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/britneyspears Twitter: https://twitter.com/britneyspears Instagram: https://instagram.com/britneyspears Tumblr: http://britneyspears.tumblr.com/ Subscribe to Britney Spears on YouTube: http://smarturl.it/BritneySub?IQid=BritneyBo More great noughties videos here: http://smarturl.it/Ultimate00?IQid=BritneyBo --------- Lyrics: For whatever reason, I feel like I've been wanting you all my life You don't understand I'm so glad we're at the same place At the same time, it's over now I spotted you dancin' You made all the girls stare Those lips and your brown eyes (oooh) And the sexy hair I should shake my thang Make the world want you (giggle) Tell your boys you'll be back I wanna see what you can do (uh) What would it take for you to just leave with me? Not tryin to sound conceited but me and you were meant to be (yeah) You're a sexy guy, I'm a nice Girl Let's turn this dance floor into our own little nasty world! Boys! Sometimes a girl just needs one (you know I need you) Boys! To love her and to hold (I just want you to touch me) Boys! And when a girl is with one (mmm, mmm) Boys! Then she's in control!
Download Lagu Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, artis, dan label musik yang bersangkutan. yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi. semua file lagu yang ada di situs ini tidak kami simpan di database kami, melainkan kami temukan di berbagai media mesin pencarian Google, 4shared, Youtube dll. Segera beli lagu versi original di iTunes, GooglePlay, Deezer, Melon, KKBOX, Spotify, JOOX, Amazon dan toko online lainnya untuk kualitas suara yang lebih baik. Gunakan i-Ring/NSP/RBT dari Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) sebagai dukungan agar Britney Spears - Boys (Album Version) dapat menduduki peringkat teratas di tangga lagu.

Related Post :