Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna.mp3

Posted by ,
Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna
Download Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna below is free from stafaremix . Download Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna below is the copyright / proprietary rights of the author, artist, and music label in question. available on this site is for promotional and evaluation purposes only. all the song files on this site we do not store in our database, but we found in various media search engine Google, 4shared, Youtube, Etc.

Free Download Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna.mp3

Duration : 04:02 | Download Video .
Download Audio Format Mp3
Alternatif Mp3 Download Link
Download Mp3 - [Server 1]
Download Mp3 - [Server 2]
Video Info
Britney Spears' official music video for 'Me Against The Music' ft. Madonna. Click to listen to Britney Spears on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/BritneySpot?IQid=BritneyMu As featured on The Essential Britney Spears. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes: http://smarturl.it/BrineyEssiTunes?IQid=BritneyMu Google Play: http://smarturl.it/BritneyMAMPlay?IQid=BritneyMu Amazon: http://smarturl.it/BritneyEssAmz?IQid=BritneyMu More from Britney Spears Make Me... Ft. G Eazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etfJCm0nfr4 Criminal: https://youtu.be/s6b33PTbGxk I Wanna Go: https://youtu.be/T-sxSd1uwoU Hold It Against Me: https://youtu.be/-Edv8Onsrgg Follow Britney Spears Website: http://www.britneyspears.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/britneyspears Twitter: https://twitter.com/britneyspears Instagram: https://instagram.com/britneyspears Tumblr: http://britneyspears.tumblr.com/ Subscribe to Britney Spears on YouTube: http://smarturl.it/BritneySub?IQid=BritneyMu More great noughtiesvideos here: http://smarturl.it/Ultimate00?IQid=BritneyMu --------- Lyrics: [B&M:] No one cares [B:] It's whippin'my hair, it's pullin' my waist [B&M:] To hell with stares [B:] The sweat is drippin' all over my face [B&M:] No one's there [B:] I'm the only one dancin' up in this place [B&M:] Tonight I'm here [B:] Feel the beat of the drum, gotta keep it that bass [B:] I'm up against the speaker, tryin' to take on the music [B:] It's like a competition, me against the beat [B:] I wannaget in the zone, I wanna get in the zone [B:] If you really wanna battle, saddle up and get your rhythm [B:] Tryin' to hit it chic-a-tah [B:] In a minute I'm a take a you on, I'm a take a you on Hey, hey, hey [B&M:] All my people on the floor [B:] Let me see you dance [M:] Let me see ya [B&M:] All my people wantin' more [B:] Let me see you dance [M:] I wanna see ya [B&M:] All my people round and round [B:] Let me see you dance [M:] Let me see ya [B&M:] All my people in the crowd [B:] Letme see you dance [M:] I wanna see ya [B&M:] So how would you like a friendly competition [B&M:] Let's take on the song [B&M:] It's you and me baby, we're the music [B&M:] Time to party all night long
Download Lagu Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik dari pengarang, artis, dan label musik yang bersangkutan. yang tersedia di situs ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi. semua file lagu yang ada di situs ini tidak kami simpan di database kami, melainkan kami temukan di berbagai media mesin pencarian Google, 4shared, Youtube dll. Segera beli lagu versi original di iTunes, GooglePlay, Deezer, Melon, KKBOX, Spotify, JOOX, Amazon dan toko online lainnya untuk kualitas suara yang lebih baik. Gunakan i-Ring/NSP/RBT dari Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna sebagai dukungan agar Britney Spears - Me Against The Music ft. Madonna dapat menduduki peringkat teratas di tangga lagu.

Related Post :